PGA Junior Golf 2021 Summer Camps
Camp Highlights: -Use of advanced teaching technology -9-holes of golf daily including on-course instruction (full day only) -“Camper updates” sent by camp director throughout the week -Skill development awards and recognition -End of camp week “PGA Junior Golfer Accomplishment Celebration”
Full-day camps (ages 10-17) provide an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their technical skills as well as develop strong course management skills. Participants are segmented into smaller groups based on their experience level in order to create the most favorable learning environment possible. Our Half Day camps (ages 7-12) are designed to create in the ‘new junior golfer’ up through those playing at an intermediate level. Participants are segmented into smaller groups based on their experience level in order to create the most favorable learning environment possible. For three hours each day, campers learn or hone their skills with a strong emphasis placed on golf’s fundamentals and well as fun!
- 3 hours of hands-on instruction each day
- Daily on-course instruction knowledge
- “Camper updates” sent by camp director throughout the week
- Woodbridge provide the kids lunch daily
- Natural Grass Putting Course competition
PGA Junior League
PGA Junior League Golf (PGA JLG) is designed to better socialize the game for boys and girls, ages 7 – 13. PGA JLG features team vs. team competitions in structured leagues that provide a popular, less stressful scramble format as opposed to stroke-play competition. This is a great way to get kids involved in the game!
Just email Eric Askier at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the 2021 Season!
Saturday Junior Golf Class
Cost: $89 per Month
Ages: 6-16 years old
Experience: Open to Players of all skill levels
- Fun, etiquette, and safety
- Development of coordination
- Proper set up, with an emphasis on grip and posture
- Full swing instruction and drills
- Short game instruction and drills
- Psychology of golf, with an emphasis on using breathing techniques
- Rules of golf
Please email Eric Askier at email@example.com for more information or to register your child.