The Kid's Club is an area designed and implemented with Woodbridge kids in mind. Only available to Social Members, the Kid's Club is full of bean bags, huge TVs with Marvel and Disney movies always streaming, and multiple Xbox consoles (including Xbox Series X!).
Rules and Regulations
- Social Membership required
- Children (ages 5 and up) of Social Members are welcome to play in the Kid's Club
- Two hour time limit per day
- The parent/guardian who signed in with the child must remain on property and reachable by phone
- The parent/guardian will be required to sign a waiver and a release of liability as a condition to their child being allowed to use the Kid's Club
- Unless notified, only the person who signed the child in will be able to pick up the child from the Kid's Club
- Woodbridge Golf Club has the right to refuse entry
- To maintain a healthy environment, please refrain from bringing any children that are ill
- Operating hours are subject to change
- We strongly encourage parents/guardians to go over the complete set of rules and regulations with their child/children
Kids Club Waiver - click here to view
Thursday - Sunday: 5 pm to 9 pm
We take the safety of children very seriously. The Kid's Club always has an employee on post keeping an eye on the kids inside. We also have a comprehensive security system in place that parents can access to check on their children. Please visit the desk in the entryway for more information.
Xbox consoles are not connected to the internet, and the only available games to play are our pre-approved Halo and Minecraft games. Children are asked to use our Xbox profiles and not sign it to their own.